Friday, May 4, 2012

Food and Clothing at the Disneyland Resort


Food and Clothing at the Disneyland Resort

I know that some foods at the parks have become popular to the point of obsession with some people. Some people do not consider their visit to the park(s) complete until they have eaten a . . .

Some of the favorites are Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream Bars, Churros and Turkey Legs. No matter which of these is your favorite you can get a shirt to proudly proclaim your desire to enjoy it.

I enjoy all the food but I’m not sure if I love them enough to get a T-shirt or hat.





I think Disneyland Resort missed my favorite food and they could have two or really four shirts for the one item. I enjoy the Disneyland Corn Dog and Hot Dog. They could easily have two shirts for Disneyland commemorating the ever popular Red Truck Corn Dog or Coke Corner on Main Street. Over at Disney California Adventure they could have a shirt for the Award Weiner with the “Award Winning Wieners” and one for the Castle Hot Dog/Corn Dog. They also missed Mickey Pretzels. Mickey Pretzels are growing in popularity.

I find it funny that people will get all excited about a shirt proclaiming their favorite Disney food. BUT, if this makes people smile then I say, “Go for it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment