Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun at Disneyland 4/26/12


Fun at Disneyland 4/26/12



Yesterday my husband and I went to Disneyland to pick up a pin for a friend and spend a few hours together. I also used this time to research and gather ideas for future blogs.

Toward the end of the day I had the pleasure of meeting fellow Disney blogger (Disneyland Best and Worst)  Mitchell and his fiancĂ©e Carla. Here is a link to his blog:


It was a wonderful time and great to meet Mitchell for the first time.

Keep watching for new information that I found on doing Disneyland with disabilities and other fun stuff!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is one of the highly attractive, informatics, well-written and highly crisp blog that has been explained in fabulous manner to help out reader and visitors. All information found here is genuine and realistic.

    Disneyland

    ReplyDelete