Sunday, September 2, 2012

Walk of Magical Memories At Disneyland Resort


Walk of Magical Memories At Disneyland Resort



For ten about eleven  years Disneyland Resort sold paving stones for the Esplanade area between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. These were sold for about $150 per paving stone and you could choose what design you had on it and the wording. They stopped selling them February of 2011.

From around 2000 to 2005 my daddy purchased Premium Annual Passes to Disneyland for all twelve of our family members. In early 2005 to celebrate my 25th Anniversary with my husband my dad decided to take the entire family on our 2nd honeymoon! Yes in disabled parents decided to hijack our 2nd Honeymoon! We ended up going to Walt Disney World for seven nights and on a Disney Cruise for another seven nights!

As a Christmas Gift my brother and his family decided to purchase a DLR Paving Stone for my dad. Now when I go to DLR I know a part of my dad is there with me even though he died in 2009. His name is there between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure in the Esplanade. He loved knowing he was part of the parks.

Disney stopped selling the Paving Stones in 2011. I wish they had not stopped as I’d love to get one for my husband and me to celebrate the fact that Disneyland is why we are together. I’m glad we have the one to remember my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment