Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree


Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree

Good ol’ Mater has gathered up some baby tractors and taught them some square dance moves! To make it more fun he hooked up some carts for people to jump in and join the fun!

This ride is kind of like the basic Tea Cup ride. The tractors go in a circle then switch to a second and even a third circle. The cars do not spin around as the Tea Cups do. It is more like France’s Ladybug Boogie in DCA’s Bug land. As the “Baby Tractors” go through their moves from circle to circle your car whips around behind them swinging from side to side.

This ride turned out to be a surprise favorite of mine. After reading all the information that has been out on the new rides over the past few months I thought this would not be that big of a ticket attraction for me. To be honest when my best friend and I rode this together for the first time we could not stop laughing the entire time we were on the ride.

On the downside Disney needs to invest in some padding on the inside of the cart. As your cart is whipped around you can slid into the side of the cart and without padding that can hurt. You do get whipped around fairly quickly at points.
Radatior Caps are the tops of the poles for the lines!

Here is my video of the ride. You can hear my friend and I laughing the entire time.


No comments:

Post a Comment