Saturday, June 11, 2011

Attention Pixie Pranking Pals


This is just to keep people in the know about what is happening in Pixie Pranks.

Tuesdays and Thursdays will be Edutainment Teaching Disney Days for the next 5 weeks. I will be revisiting and reposting posts from last year on how to use Disneyland to educate. These were some of my favorite posts but because I had just started blogging they did not get viewed much.

Wednesdays will be Biography Wednesday. I will be posting information I can find out about people important to Walt Disney and the Disney Company. I hope to surprise you with who I’ll cover for the next two weeks. In a few weeks I will start to post a 9 or 10 week series on Walt’s 9 Old Men.

On the other days I’ll continue to talk about the Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and other fun things around and about Disney.

Do you have a question about the Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland or someone important to Disney? Feel free to ask and maybe I know the answer. If I don’t know the answer I’ll do my best to find the answer. I will answer these questions in my blog and in a privet message.

Please feel free to make comments on my blog posts. This way I know what you are interested in hearing about or what you don’t like and can write more about what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment