Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas World of Color ~ Winter Dreams

Holiday World of Color ~ Winter Dreams



For the first time the World of Color (WoC) night time show at Disney California Adventure (DCA) is getting an entire Holiday makeover! Usually they just add a holiday lead in.

A virtual choir is being chosen right now and will add 500 or so voices to the show!

Pixar was asked to do an entire new set of animation for the show. From what the Disney Parks Blog reports there will be a Toy Story Nutcracker!

I am personally very excited about this new Holiday show. I saw the possibilities of doing holiday shows from the very first public showing of WoC. I always hoped they would do a holiday version of the show. I also am excited because I auditioned for the virtual choir as well!

Here is a link to the Disney Parks Blog post where you can learn more about this show:

Here is a link to the Disney Parks Blog Video about Winter Dreams:

Just in case you have not seen or do not know what WoC is here is a link to the usual show that I videoed:






My Christmas book, “An Angel Remembers 25 Voices of Christmas” is available!!
This is a collection of 26 short Christmas stories that together bring the amazing events of Christ’s birth alive. It is my hope that this will help encourage families to spend 10-15 minutes a day together during the busy holiday season remembering the true reason for the season.
You can find it for ALL eReader formats and PDF at:

For your Nook the link is:

It is also available at the iTunes book store and many other ebook seller sites.
The only big site not carrying my book is Amazon.
You can download a Kindle version from Smashwords.com



No comments:

Post a Comment