Friday, June 10, 2022

Words of Wisdom from Tinker Bell Herself

 Words of Wisdom from Tinker Bell Herself


I have a very special friend, her name is Margaret Kerry. She was the original live action model for Tinker Bell. Lt me share a life changing conversation I had with her one day.

I was a down because I wanted to do something. I wanted to go on a trip but did not have the funds. I was frustrated! I felt like it would never happen.

 

Margaret laughed and I remembered her saying, “All you have to do is make the choice to do it!” I thought, WHAT?!?!?!? Just DO IT?! It’s not that simple! Then she continued, “Go out and get the most beautiful bowl, jar, or penny bank. It must be something you just LOVE! Put it where you will see it all the time. Put it on your dinning table where you will see it. When you see that bowl think of the place you want to go. I wanted to go to Ireland! I could not afford it. I got a bowl! I started dropping my change and small bills into it. It took some time to save enough but in time I was able to go!”

 

I took that thought home with me and let is sink in. My daughter gave me a large plastic Coke bottle penny bank. She knows I love drinking my Coke Cola! I started dropping change in. I would take it out every so often and count it and go purchase Disney Gift Cards to pay for my Disney Cruise! Soon I had enough for a deposit! I booked early to save money. I had over a year to wait to sail. I was able to save the money to pay it off! It DID work!!! It IS that simple!!! It takes time and commitment.

 

I’m here to tell you that you can travel, purchase something, or reach any goal. Faith, Trust, and a little bit of Pixie Dust does work!! Have Faith, you can do it. Trust yourself! Pixie Dust your funds with little extras like recycling and putting the money into the penny bank!

 

This pattern of thought transformed my life!! It showed me if I REALLY want something, with effort I CAN do it! I wrote a Christmas book; I did the graphics for my book. I’m still working on getting it published, but I KNOW I will do it someday! I’m building a business and it is growing! I’ve gone on more Disney Cruises and even purchased a home! I’m making new friends and strengthening relationships. I’ve made many changes since Tinker Bell took me under her wings and taught me to fly. I’m also working towards purchasing a 1/8th scale train for my husband and me to play with.

 

What dreams do you have? What can you do to achieve them? What color/style will your "bowl" be? Where will you fly?


If you want to buy Margaret Kerry's book, Tinker Bell Talks, check out her website!!

https://www.tinkerbelltalks.com/


Do you want to book a Disney Cruise Line or other Disney Vacation? Let me know!

 

Carolyn@EliteMemoriesTravel.com

https://www.facebook.com/CarolynsPixieDustedMemoriesAtEliteMemoriesTravel

No comments:

Post a Comment