Sunday, December 1, 2013

Small World Holiday

Small World Holiday



I am not usually a big fan of It’s a Small World. I affectionately call it that insidious hideous ride with that insidious hideous song. You know the song! Don’t tell me if you hear the first 4 notes it is not stuck in your head for the next 3 months! Now don’t be a hater!!! I love what the song says and creative beauty of the attraction! This is not to say I don’t ride Small World just that once a year or every other year is more than enough for me.

At Christmas time I enjoy riding Disneyland’s Small World with the Holiday overlay. I will usually ride it several times during the Holiday Season. With the holiday overlay interspersed with the usual repetitive song are Christmas Carols that break up the song just enough to reduce the repetitive annoyance of the song.

Here is video of this year’s Small World Holiday:











My Christmas book, “An Angel Remembers 25 Voices of Christmas” is available!!
This is a collection of 26 short Christmas stories that together bring the amazing events of Christ’s birth alive. It is my hope that this will help encourage families to spend 10-15 minutes a day together during the busy holiday season remembering the true reason for the season.
You can find it for ALL eReader formats and PDF at:

For your Nook the link is:

It is also available at the iTunes book store and many other ebook seller sites.
The only big site not carrying my book is Amazon.
You can download a Kindle version from Smashwords.com



No comments:

Post a Comment