Saturday, July 22, 2023

Does this sound familiar? “I can’t afford a vacation.” “I can’t make that craft.” I can’t do . . .”

Does this sound familiar? “I can’t afford a vacation.” “I can’t make that craft.” I can’t do . . .”


Let me share a little whit and wisdom from Tinker Bell herself, Margaret Kerry.


I once told Margaret I had written a Christmas Book. After reading it she said, “It needs graphics and then you get it published!” I told her I did not draw. Her response was to go full Tinker Bell on me!!! Hands on hips, head tilted to the side, slight frown on her face she scolded me! “You are standing in front of Walt Disney’s Barn! Look around! If you can dream it you can do it!” Oh my were Tink’s chimes ringing loudly! This was one of many conversations! Guess what!! I DREW the graphics and epublished my book! Still working on getting it typically published! I’m not giving up that dream!

 

Another time we were chatting and she out of the blue said, “I wanted to go to Ireland but could not afford it. Want to know what I did? I promise it ALWAYS works!” Of course, I said YES! Tel me PLEASE!! “Go get a beautiful bowl, or penny bank, any container you just LOVE to look at! Put it in a place you always see. Drop your coins and small bills into it. Do not touch it! That bowl is your beautiful dream to go someplace special!”

 

You may not be able to go tomorrow, next week or even next year but you CAN go! You just need to be determined and follow through! Put those coins in that bowl and watch them build up to your dream!

 

Let us help you make your dreams come true!!

 

Carolyn-Tinky@PixieDustedMemoriesTravel.com

Scott-Sparky@PixieDustedMemoriesTravel.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment