Sunday, April 6, 2014

Disney Cruise Line Recipe ~ Strawberry Soup

Disney Cruise Line Recipe


One of the fantastic treats I enjoyed the most on our last cruise was the cold fruit soups. One my favorites was the Strawberry Soup served in the Beach Blanket Buffet. It was a wonderful treat for a late breakfast/brunch or lunch.

I enjoyed the treat so much I contacted the Disney Cruise Line and asked them for the recipe and now I’m sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Strawberry Soup (8 servings)
This is served at the Beach Blanket Buffet on the Disney Wonder


16 oz of Vanilla ice-cream
4 cartons (about 1 dry pint per carton) of fresh strawberries
2 oz of corn syrup
1 pint of regular milk
Blend all the ingredients together
6 leaves of fresh mint
Decorate with the mint leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment