Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Captain America the Winter Soldier

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Captain America the Winter Soldier




There will be more than a few people who watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (AoS) will be confused by tonight’s episode of AoS. What happened? Who is Hydra and why all the spy games? Where is Director Fury? Is he dead as was mentioned in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

For those of you who have not seen Captain America the Winter Soldier you may be confused. Hang on my friends!!!!! The last few episodes of AoS were leading up to what is in the movie. The 4/8/14 episode was solidly in the timeframe of the movie.

Having seen Captain America the Winter Soldier this weekend I was happy to see the storyline continued on into the TV series that encompass the same Marvel Universe and time in that universe.

Watching the show was continuing the story and finding out what happened to some of the other people that we know about. Agent Sitwell is in both the TV show and the movie and is a problem on both. Fury’s death is mentioned in both. Captain America’s victory is mentioned as is the fact that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents were going underground and into hiding.


I highly recommend that you watch Captain America the Winter Soldier as soon as possible to fill in any holes. Believe me it will tie everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment