Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review Hidden Mickey Adventures 2 Peter and the Missing Mansion

Review: Hidden Mickey Adventures 2 Peter and the Missing Mansion
By Nancy Temple Rodrigue

 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I enjoy the Hidden Mickey Adventures!!!!! David Smith and Nancy Temple Rodrigue are fantastic! They are so good I read books 1 and 2 of the Adventures 2 set in 2 days! This will be a no spoiler review (as best I can).

This book does not come out until November 2013 but I purchased my copy early at the 2013 D23 Expo!!

Peter and the Missing Mansion picks up right where Peter and the Wolf ends, with Peter jumping into the Rivers of America after Wolf. Peter learns some of the “history” of the Haunted Mansion first hand. You are kept on the edge of your seat as Wolf and Lance work to find and return Peter home.

Once again Nance Temple Rodrigue takes you on an adventure as she share the Disneyland that never was but could have been. Ever wonder if there was a different idea for the Haunted Mansion other than “Gracey Manor”? Find out what might have been if . . .

This book if full of twists, turns and excitement and ends with a grand setup for the next book in the series. I’m looking forward to finding out what happens next! I’d share more but as I said this is a ‘no spoiler review’.

To read my past reviews of the earlier books follow the links below:

Hidden Mickey Adventures 1-5

Hidden Mickey Adventures 2 Peter and the Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment