Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Vlog Posts Anybody?

Vlog Posts Anybody?



Hello! I’m so happy you have been enjoying Pixie Pranks Blog. Times have changed since I started this blog and I’m thinking of making some changes that I hope everybody will be excited about. I want to add a Vlog to the system! The plan is to start within a month or so. But first I need your help! Let me know if you would like me to do this!

 

I’ll be sharing information on the state of travel. I’ll still focus on Disney but I’ll also do other things like Universal Parks, Cruise Lines like Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Holland America, American Cruise Line and others.



I’m going to start out with 2-3 Vlog Posts a month and as I learn and develop I’ll add more. When I post to the Vlog I’ll also post to the Blog and also here. Please follow all three.

 

This Blog and the Vlog are part of Pixie Dusted Memories Travel. We Pixie Dust your Vacation Memories.

 

Follow our Facebook pages:

Pixie Dusted Memories Travel - Facebook.com/PixieDustedMemoriesTravel

Pixie Pranks & Pixie’s Faith Blogs - Facebook.com/PixiePranksAndPixiesFaith

 

You can reach us at:

Carolyn-Tinky@PixieDustedMemoriesTravel.com

Scott-Sparky@PixieDustedMemoriesTravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment