Monday, May 16, 2022

I'm BACK!!!!

 

Hello there!


I’m coming back to blogging!! I’m going to post once a week or so. I’m going to focus on Disney Travel. I will be sharing tips on traveling to Disneyland, Disney World, and Disney Cruises. So follow along and find tips and funny stories about Disney Travel! I’ll be honest you will hear mostly about Disney Cruising as that is my current favorite way to vacation!!


I am also now back to being a Travel Agent selling Disney Travel!! I specialize in doing travel for those with special needs. I work with Elite Memories Travel and I am an independent travel agent. My little side business is called Carolyn's Pixie Dusted Memories Travel with Elite Memories Travel.


EliteMemoriesTravel.com

Carolyn@EliteMemoriesTravel.com

Find my TA Business on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CarolynsPixieDustedMemoriesAtEliteMemoriesTravel

No comments:

Post a Comment