Disney Cruise Line D23 Announcements from Horizons Panel!
Some information is not exactly new as it has been out for a while or could be seen from ship itineraries at the end of posted itineraries.
Things Already known:
- It was reiterated, there will be 13 ships in the Disney Fleet by 2030, 1 year earlier than originally expected!
- DCL will double its ships in California sailing out of San Diego.
- Wish will go to Europe for the first time for the Summer of 2027.
- Magic and Wonder will go to Alaska, Summer of 2027.
- They will double the number of ships sailing out of San Diego, California.
- They announced the new class of ships that will start joining the fleet in 2029.
- 2 in 2029 and 1 in 2030.
- The new ships will allow DCL to go to new ports.
Here is the Tesser Video from D23 about the new ships.
Bow Art will be Tinker Bell! Fitting since we just lost the real Tinker Bell, Margaret Kerry a couple months ago.
Stern Characters will be Buzz and Woody from Toy Story writing Believe with Crayons!
Grand Hall Statue will be Moana!
More information will be given tomorrow.
I believe that tomorrow they may announce the theme of the 3rd
Main dining Restaurant and maybe Maiden Voyage Date. Honestly, I believe the Maiden
Voyage Date, Homeport and general itineraries will be given during the Grand Revel,
October 7th. I don’t think much more will be said about Believe.
I think tomorrow they may announce more ships ordered, but I could be wrong. I will follow up tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment